Monday, June 3, 2013

Finally I have My Computer Back

My computer was "in the shop" for a couple weeks and after large applications of cash has recovered and found its way home.  I didn't realize how much I would miss it, I always like those daily rambles through the quilt sites and blogs.

This is my Guadaloopy Day of the Dead quilt I made a couple of years ago.  It took forever  but was such fun to work on.  I sold it a couple of years ago.  I'll have to make myself a variation some day, it is one of my favorites.  The weather has been so peculiar the last couple of days, warm and soggy, very enervating,  I need a walk on the beach picking up some trash and a few treasures as well.  My favorite beach  is a short drive from my house and covered with beautiful rocks and shale.  And garbage.  The last time I was there an old lady came storming down the dirt road to the beach with a large pointed stick and a garbage bag.  She informed me she shad come to remove some discarded underwear.  I am lucky, have only had to deal with beer bottles and other picnic rubble.

Oksay, I better go do some laundry, i feel myself needing to move around a bit, get some oxygen to my few reamining brain cells...

3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun quilt! I have some of that sugar skull fabric to. Wonderful to have you back. oh and the weather here has been gray gray and humid. and hot. bleck!

Buffy said...

that's the most fun Lady quilt yet. I like the edginess.

Antony said...

usa jobs